Accounting for Start-ups
New businesses need a robust financial position from day one. Without professional help, mistakes can be made that will cost you in the future and increase your chances for success with less than desirable results.
Your success is our priority. If you are about to start a new business or have one that’s just getting started, we want your input on how best to help with pre-launch planning and cash flow management so there won’t be any surprises later down the road; when it comes time launch day!
Embark on a safe journey
Are you unsure of which business entity to choose for your new company? You’re not alone! There are pros and cons to each type. Before deciding, consider the following:
- Commercial risks – If a sole trader has no insurance or backup plan, they risk losing everything if something goes wrong. In contrast, the partnership may offer some protection against this kind of disaster but still leave them financially exposed. Any loss would be shared equally between partners instead of an LLP (limited liability company). This can lead some people who prefer single person partnerships over LLCs because these organizations don’t require dividing up profits according to pot equity amongst members.
Safely avoid common tax mistakes
- Remain compliant with Revenue and VAT laws to avoid penalties.
- Keep your business finances in order with accurate invoices and receipts.
- Benefit from a professional tone of voice that will give your start-up credibility
- Keep track of business expenditures
- Ensure that you have a record to show the time spent on your car usage
We are with you every step of the way, from start-up to established business.
Get in touch
We offer free consultations because it's so important to have the proper financial guidance. You can meet with one of our accountants in person or through video chat at your convenience!
Talk to an expert
We are here to help you grow your business, and we will provide a range of support services that can be tailored for different types of companies.
Get a quote
We believe in a pricing structure that is fixed and tailored specifically to each individual's needs, so you only pay for the services or support required.
Our simple process makes it easy to switch
There are no tax implications, and you can switch at any time in the year.
Our team will guide you through this process for a smooth transition! Our team will guide you through this process so that everything goes smoothly!